Medical Sales Exec - IBDApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0021929 Date posted 08/18/2020 Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
This person is responsible to increase the visibility and awareness of company’s products through omnichannel engagement with healthcare professionals and to meet the business objectives of the company. You will be responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for GI specialty care portfolio within the assigned geographic territory.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, teaching institutions, key opinion leaders/prescribers through omnichannel engagement.
- Develop deep professional, industry, disease and product knowledge.
- Align with Marketing’s tactical plans to drive brand value messages and interventions to exceed customer needs.
- Ensure territory sales strategy execution based on territory management plan to meet the target.
- Drive the uptake of Takeda’s products in assigned sectors and territories.
- Prioritize pre-call planning for effective sales call and to meet daily sales call requirement.
- Plan and execute sales activities to elevate healthcare professionals’ understanding and knowledge of Takeda’s products.
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports within deadline.
- Attend company-sponsored meetings.
- Adhere to Compliance guidelines.
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES
- Must possess a degree of pharmacy or medical science or any science discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry (Specialty Care).
- Experience in handling hospitals sector is preferred.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meticulous and possess a sense of urgency.
- Highly dependable and able to work independently.
- Versatile and resilient, ability to stay positive in pressure environment and work towards delivering results.
- Able to travel within Malaysia.