Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Medical Advisor in Israel.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provide scientific support for new products' strategic planning and pre-launch activities
- Provide medical expertise and support for Therapeutic Area(s)/ Takeda products of responsibility to Market Access & Marketing and other internal stakeholders
- Support the LOC Medical Director in establishing the local Medical Strategy Plan and its implementation for the TA of responsibility
- Ensure the correct interpretation and communication of scientific data of Takeda products
- Advocacy for patients needs and safety
- Provide medical insights to support accurate mapping and understanding of new TAs, including treatment paradigms, patient journey's, key stakeholders & KOLs and market analysis.
- Continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate
- Present the clinical evidence to internal and external stakeholders in a non-promotional way
- Assess scientific accuracy and validity of non-promotion material and its compliance with Takeda standards, SOPs and national laws
- Communicate and align with Regional and Global Medical Affairs functions
- Develop local strategic medical plans in line with product Life Cycle Management plans and oversee execution (including the production of local publications, planning and conduct of local Advisory Board meetings etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Act as communication link to authors of scientific publications about Takeda products
- Provide extensive, clear and structured briefing to external presenters/speakers at Takeda sponsored medical events, e.g. local Advisory Boards, doctors’ meetings
- Identify gaps in the local clinical study program which are a hurdle for successful regulatory and/or clinical acceptance of the product and propose studies to address these issues
- Provide medical expertise to LOC Regulatory Affairs/LOC Pharmacovigilance/LOC Quality Assurance/LOC Market Access
- Evaluate and support local investigator initiated research proposals in alignment with global strategy and Takeda standards and SOPs
- Budget responsibility for medical affairs activities related to TA/product
- Other medical and scientific support duties as assigned
- Provide medical training for allocated therapeutic area / products to Marketing & Sales
- Provide scientific input into Marketing strategy and tactics
- Provide medical input for development of promotion material
- Assess scientific accuracy and validity of promotion material and its compliance with Takeda standards, SOPs and national laws and regulations
- Maintain a tracking system for all unsolicited medical enquiries
- Provide timely, accurate and balanced answers to unsolicited medical enquiries
- Collaborate with Regional and Global Medical Information
- Develop study outline and protocol for local post-authorization (phase 4) studies sponsored by Takeda; coordinate/oversee study conduct, data analysis and disclosure, reporting/publication
- Liaise with CROs and other vendors for Takeda sponsored global studies as appropriate
- Collaborate with Global Development Operations functions (e.g. LOC Support) , and support clinical study plans and processes, including pipeline products and phases 1-4.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Compliance insights: Profound understanding of compliance and medical Ethics, ability to navigate complex situations balancing SOPs, regulations, our values and business interests
- Engage others – communicate with impact: Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships (such as KOLs.) during interactions
- Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Business acumen: establishes a holistic understanding of the ‘big picture’ (i.e. the organization, market place, and industry) to effectively bridge the scientific and the commercial, benefiting the patient and fostering business opportunities
- Customer centricity: Ability to understand the customers' needs, leading complex collaborations successfully and creating genuine win-win solutions
- Scientific Expertise: Applying medical knowledge to add value to and uphold the scientific integrity of our products. Develops internal capabilities.
- Interaction Excellence: Engages in a partnership through a structured and collaborative approach
Education, Experience, and Skills
- MD, DVM or PhD
- At least 3 years’ experience in Pharma
- Experience with clinical research, publication activities, congress presentations, and public speaking
- Good knowledge of the international and local health care market, able to identify healthcare trends and related commercial opportunities.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix setting, achieving alignment and consensus