Finance Business Partner (CDD 8 mois)Apply Now Email Me Job ID SR0038115 Date posted 08/14/2019 Location: Paris, France
Takeda France is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner reporting to Head of FP&A France..
Main activities :
This position is a key member of the Shire Finance team in France and has responsibility for providing high quality financial insights, reporting, analysis and support to the France commercial team.
The role acts as the strategic partner to the Finance & FP&A Heads providing financial support on all matters with a focus on:
Decision Support -providing proactive and strategic input to drive performance and resource allocation.
High quality Financial analysis and modeling
Performance Management (which encompasses both management reporting and financial planning)
Support to individual managers regarding financial processes (Budget, LV)
Support and advice in areas of compliance with financial/ethical requirements
As part of the broader France Finance Team the role will also play a key part in leading the two Legacies integration
This position is mainly responsible for:
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership to the French team to drive business performance and ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Focusing on adding value for the business by influencing decisions and identifying opportunities to invest, saving cost, avoiding / mitigating risks, forecasting future business results, establishing and interpreting leading indicators.
- Driving a rigorous monthly financial review process for the French team
- Identifying and explaining material budget vs actual variances.
- Assessing the impact of variances on the financial forecast.
- Preparing a summary financial package for review with the regional Finance business partner team and GM/VP.
- Preparation of the annual budget and long range strategic planning for the country.
- Interacting with the finance shared services, Tech Ops finance in Shire Ireland and other finance outsourcing partners to ensure monthly reporting is robust and the financial statements for its business scope is are timely and accurate.
- Support the integration of both to be merged legacies.
Skills and Education :
Previous Business Partner, Financial Planning Analyst -FP&A or Business Planning & Analysis-BPA roles
Finance and economy Degree or equivalent (Master)
Significant professional experience of 10 years minimum.
Experience of working in complex environment and business orientation.
Experience in USGAAP, SOX
Fluency in French and English
SAP R/3, FI and CO,- Usage and/or implementation
Hyperion HFM, Essbase proficient user
Pharmaceutical Industry experience is preferred.
Cross cultural and international experience
Qualified Accountant or local equivalent
Big Four and finance department with a multinational company
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.