Key Account Manager (Immunology) NorwayApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0037932 Date posted 10/30/2019 Location: Oslo, Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Key Account Manager for Immunology in Norway
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the local implementation, development and execution of Business plan/-s for Takeda’s Immunology products and portfolio (main focus Immunonglobulins) strategies in Norway. Develop and execute upon Account plans, individualized for each key account, including annual sales targets and marketing strategies and tactics, adapted for local needs but consistent with Nordic strategies. Pro-actively identify opportunities, and if needed challenges, that occurs within the Norwegian market and propose relevant actions. Member of the Nordic Immunology cross functional team. Reporting to Nordic Sales Manager
- Understand the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulate comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda and Immunology business unit performance
Takeda and Immunology BU performance
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in CRM)
- Manage the account plan execution according to agreed timelines and budget
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision and values
Key skills required
- Bachelors Degree
- Extensive pharmaceutical experience within a hospital and/or specialty care environment
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry.
- Account management experience desirable.
- Therapy and Product area knowledge, preferable within Immunology, hematology or infection diseases
- Healthcare environment knowledge
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.