Site Service Delivery Partner – Japan WESTApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0020505 Date posted 06/24/2020 Location: Osaka, Japan; Japan
Takeda is unwavering in our commitment to patients. With the patient at the center of everything we do, we continue to innovate and drive changes that will better their lives - we’re looking for like-minded professionals to join us.
- Serves as the Business Partner face-off for all Infrastructure and Operations (CTUX) related Services and Projects.
- Partners closely with the assigned Business Partner(s) to collaborate on services and support; develops understanding of the business objectives and technical support requirements; supports development and delivery of required CTUX support and services; and serves as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all CTUX services required.
- Responsible for ensuring CTUX IT Operations within the assigned region/business.
- Devlops, tracks, and measures key performance indicators and customer satisfcation metrics. Works to ensure CTUX service and process changes are thoroughly vetted and understood by the Business Partner (BP) and that the BP is appropriately cascading information with their business functions. Conversely, ensures all CTUX requirements coming from the BP/Business function are cascaded back to the appropriate CTUX function(s).
- Support Business IT Operations by overseeing all aspects of CTUX’ service delivery, platforms and support, including
- Reports; dashboards; service request management
- Supporting Voice of the Customer and continuous improvement with process and problem management.
- Implementation and enforcement of CTUX technology and process standards.
- facilitating Service Reviews with all internal and external Contributors
- End-to-end ownership of issues and escalations with the associated Business function.
- Oversee and/or manage Projects with CTUX components, including monitoring process; taking feedback; and ensuring end-user satisfaction with delivery.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Serve as Single Point of Contact for all CTUX related Services and support within the assigned function/region/country.
- Provide regular updates on planned Initiatives and reports on IT Operations and projects.
- End-to-end CTUX issue/escalation ownership
- Works hand-in-hand with Commercial IT on ensuring business demand is met using standardized, fit-for-purpose Technology and Procedures
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM methodologies.
- Operational Knowledge of IT-Infrastructure and Operations, including Desktop, Server, Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, as well as Print-, Collaboration- and UC- Services
- PMP and ITIL Certifcations a Plus
- Set clear team goals and KPIs with IT Business partner and direct reports
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day team operation and performance
- Employee performance evaluation
- Coach and develop team members
- Support training needs for the IT Business Partner
- Provide Voice of the Customer of feedback and continuous improvement
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Leverage independent Judgment to determine optimal methods of task completion and work prioritization.
- Adherence to CTUX’ Policies, Processes and Standards
- Authority to delegate Tasks and Responsibilities to other (external) team-members
Working with and achieving Results through others is a significant Part of this Role
- Internal Partners:
- Within the CTUX Service Delivery team – working with peers to deliver across business regions in a seamless fashion.
- With other CTUX Teams – provide seamless collaboration to the IT Business Partner by coordinating services as required from mutliple CTUX teams as follows:
- Local/regional Resources to global CTUX-Projects and Roll-outs
- Information about local/regional Parameters, Requirements and Business Schedules
- Voice-of-Customer, gathered from the Business, IT Business Partner, and/or within CTUX Service Delivery team
- In turn, CTUX Service Delivery will receive from peer CTUX teams:
- Timely Information on planned Projects and Technology Roll-outs that may impact the Business function or region (what/when/how/why)
- Timely support for any CTUX-supported technology or service IT Business Partner escalation from the team
- Other Internal IT-Teams:
- The IT Business Partner (USBU and OBU) as the primary customer
- ERP-Products Team
- Enterprise Management & Transformation Team
- External Partners: there are a number of external Partners providing Services to Takeda. While the relationship-management and contract-management with these Partners fall under the Responsibility of other CTUX-Towers, the day-to-day activities necessary in delivering a project or service in the Region/Country/Location are being coordinated by the JobHolder (and Team) where necessary.
- Participation in Technology Pilots and Solution Finding
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a widely dispersed team (time-zones/geographies).
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges in highly regulated and complex environment.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a technical environment with experience as a team-leader
- 2+ Years of setting performance standards in a comparable role
- Project Management Certification is a Plus
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- A collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
- Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
- Salary Increase: Annually
- Bonus Payment: Twice a year
- Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
- Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave.
- Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity & Inclusion
Empowering Our People to Shine
JPN - Tokyo HQ