HR Site Leader, Oranienburg Plant & Head of People Advisory Group, Germany / Personalleiter/in Pharmaproduktion (m/w/d)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
HR Site Leader, Oranienburg Plant & Head of People Advisory Group, Germany / Personalleiter/in Pharmaproduktion (m/w/d)Apply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as HR Site Leader, Oranienburg and Head of People Advisory Group, Germany (all genders) in our manufacturing plant in Oranienburg.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine, and we need bright, forward-thinking, ambitious and energetic people to support us on our journey.
Global Manufacturing & Supply and Global Quality (GMSGQ) are the backbone of Takeda. We strive to ensure that our medicines are made available wherever our patients are. Takeda’s production facilities in Oranienburg, has a key strategic role in our global manufacturing network and has been supplying quality medicines to the world since 1873. Fresh air and stunning countryside on the fringe of the cosmopolitan, multicultural city of Berlin makes Oranienburg the ideal place to live as well as work.
In this role you will assume the position of HR Site Leader for our Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Site in Oranienburg. In addition, you will be responsible for employee relations and labor relations across Germany covering 4 business areas and approximately 2,000 employees on different sites.
As a member of our Site Leadership Team (SLT) you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a People Strategy in line with the overall Site Strategy and the GMSGQ HR Strategy to develop an agile, patient-centric organization.
- Ensuring HR plans support business needs but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization
- Developing and deploying progressive Employment Policies to attract, develop and retain top talent at all levels
- Establishing an external presence to position us as an Employer of Choice and maintaining a strong talent pipeline
- Contributing to the GMSGQ HR agenda globally, as a member of our network and implementing initiatives locally
- Embedding a Performance Culture by ensuring all employees receive ongoing feedback in line with Takeda’s performance management philosophy
- Embedding robust Talent Management processes at the site– helping the organization map the right people to the right roles, ensuring strong succession planning and capability building for now and the future
- Guiding the SLT in designing roles and teams to facilitate empowerment, agility and development opportunities
- Developing and managing the HR business partners
As Head of People Advisory Group, Germany you will be responsible for:
- Leading the People Advisory Group which guides through the Employee & Labor Relations in Germany
- Set Labor Relation Strategy and build strong relationships with the Works Council
- Propose Employment policies, Wages and Benefits to relevant Stakeholders
- Ensure that performance or grievance issues are dealt with in a legally compliant and professional way
- Share best practice on ER&LR across Sites
- You are an experienced HR professional and strong business partner, seeking a role in which you have full accountability and an opportunity to influence change.
- You leverage your drive for results to develop solutions and to deliver exceptional results even in ambiguous circumstances.
- Others consider you an agent for change and you have a track record of introducing new ways of working.
- Knowledgeable in German Labor and Employment Law you have a track record of successfully developing good labor relations and facilitating constructive relationships with Works Councils.
- You can inspire, develop and motivate a team. And you are equally able to achieve success through matrixed teams.
- In addition to getting the job done, your strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with cultural sensitivity sets you apart from others.
- Leaders you have worked with trust you and turn to you for advice and support in addressing business challenges through people solutions.
- This is a senior HR role which requires strong business acumen, commercial awareness, strategic thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills, and sound judgement along with the ability to make timely decisions.
- You have previous experience in the manufacturing industry in an international, multi-cultural environment. If you don´t have pharma experience but your openness, desire to learn about the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and to make a difference in the lives of patients would be equally valued.
- A University degree, ideally in Business, Human Resources, Labor Law or Industrial and Organizational Psychology would an asset.
- You are fluent in business English (written and spoken) as well as in German.
The atmosphere in Oranienburg is special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the lake. An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunities in a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer. Our plant is in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes!
Job ID R0019914