HR Director/Personalleiter (M/F/D) Oranienburg Plant
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
“I liked the opportunities this growth brought with it, as well as the internationalization, cultural understanding, and getting to know people in all other parts of the world.”
Senior Director, Head of Global Launch Excellence & Lifecycle Management
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
HR Director/Personalleiter (M/F/D) Oranienburg PlantApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Director HR (f/m/d) in our manufacturing plant in Oranienburg.
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Global Manufacturing & Supply is the backbone of Takeda. We strive to ensure that our medicines are made available wherever our patients are. Takeda’s production facilities in Oranienburg, has a key strategic role in our global manufacturing network and has been supplying quality medicines to the world since 1873. Fresh air and stunning countryside on the fringe of the cosmopolitan, multicultural city of Berlin makes Oranienburg the ideal place to live as well as work.
The HR Director is the face of HR and a key member of the plant leadership team. As a strong coach and partner to all business leaders, the HR Director’s principal area of impact is in shaping the culture of the organisation and implementing people strategies to help achieve the established business priorities.
- As a member of Site Leadership Team shape and lead our plant and our people in the spirit of a patient-centric and agile organization
- Developing and implementing a People Strategy in line with the overall Plant Strategy
- Developing and deploying progressive employment policies to attract, develop and retain top talent at all levels: early career, mid-career and senior leaders
- Contribute to the GMS/GQ HR agenda globally, as a senior member of the GMS/GQ HR network and implementing agree initiatives locally
People Culture and Change
- Lead Program AGILE mindset and behaviour workstream ensuring appropriate HR resources are allocated
- Embed a performance culture ensuring all employees receive ongoing feedback in line with Takeda’s performance management philosophy
- Build people manager skills to set appropriate goals and differentiate and recognize individual or team performance
- Embedding robust talent management processes at the site– helping the organization map the right people to the right roles, ensuring strong succession planning and capability building for now and the future
- Guide the management team in designing roles and team structure to facilitate empowerment, agility and opportunities for development
Compensation and benefits
- Develop compensation and benefit solutions to encourage and recognize high performance, and agile mindset and behaviours;
- Build strong relationships with the relevant Works Council and allocate appropriate resources to work with them on agreements
Resourcing / Employer of Choice
- Vacancy management ensuring critical roles are filled on time with high caliber candidates
HR Team Leadership
- Develop and manage the on-site HR team
Education and Experience
- University degree, ideally in Human Resources
- Ideally previous industry related experience, international company experience, multi-cultural environment
- Minimum of 5 years generalist HR and/or HR Business Partner experience
- Best practice HR partnering to deliver strong business performance
- Fluent in business English written and spoken as well as in German
- Result oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Openness and flexibility and ability to deal with and communicate change effectively
- Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions
- Business communication, negotiating and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience in Talent Development and Talent Management
- Change Management experience
- Strategic and hands on approach
- Our values guide how we work and can be felt across every department – for more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance
- We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity; your contribution will make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day
- The atmosphere in Oranienburg is really special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant
- After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the lake
- An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunities in a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer
- Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes!
Job ID R0006241