Global Change Agent, End-to-End Supply Chain Workstream
Oranienburg, Germany, Dublin, Ireland, Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany, Zurich, Switzerland
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
“I liked the opportunities this growth brought with it, as well as the internationalization, cultural understanding, and getting to know people in all other parts of the world.”
Senior Director, Head of Global Launch Excellence & Lifecycle Management
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Global Change Agent, End-to-End Supply Chain WorkstreamApply Now
- Implement End-to-End (E2E) Value Stream Management for high complexity products globally
- Implement supply planning principles for high complexity products globally
- Support supply planning principles for the European region
- Lead and Manage the scope, schedule, stakeholder and communication, and report/escalate crucial issues to Site Leadership Team and/or project sponsors in a timely manner
- Develop E2E Value Stream Mapping by products and facilitate product managers to implement identified improvement opportunities together
- Contribute inventory management by utilizing Value Stream Mapping.
- Secure implementation of clear processes, Roles & Responsibilities, decision & information structures, project management for progress of each wave of AGILE E2E SC activities
- Develop best practices of supply planning through collaboration with each supply chain organizations and manage knowledge of best practices
- Deploy best practices of supply planning to individuals of supply chain, and create self-sustainable structure at each site
- Align with a wide range of stakeholders including plant directors, supply chain managers, commercial organizations in order to increase cross-functional alignment
- Develop people so they have supply chain expert knowledge, experience, and skills
Skills, knowledge and Abilities
- Experience with project work as a project manager
- Experience with complex decision and planning processes
- Experience in Value Stream Mapping / End-to-End value streams
- Educational degree within Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Economy or similar
- Capable of presenting, training and facilitating in English
- Certificate - Hold supply chain professional certificate (For example, CPIM or CSCP by APICS) or proven track record in supply chain management
- Advanced knowledge and Experience with SAP ECC, SAP APO (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning), SAP BI (Reporting)
- Proactive and able to handle complexity
- Analytical skill based on facts and data
- Solution and results oriented
- Outgoing and a strong networker that can communicate with a wide range of people
- Team player with cross cultural understanding
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Able to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Software skills – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Minitab
- Certificate- Hold supply chain professional certificate (CSCP, APICS) and project management Professional certificate (PMP, PMI)
Approximately 20 – 40 days domestic/international travel is required to visit sites in EU and to participate global meetings such as EVSM workshop
Please Note: All applicants must hold a Swiss Work Permit or an EU Passport
Grange Castle, Ireland, Oranienburg, Germany, Singen, Germany
Job ID R0006075