Data Scientist - Datenwissenschaftler (all genders)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Data Scientist - Datenwissenschaftler (all genders)Apply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, take charge of your future and join our local Manufacturing Sciences and our global Data Analytics team as a Data Scientist (all genders) in Oranienburg.
As Global Manufacturing and Supply and Global Quality (GMSGQ) we are on a mission to enhance performance through Advanced Analytics - Big Data. We want to achieve this by applying Advanced Analytics to optimize process performance (e.g. yield, energy, throughput, quality) through advanced non-linear process modeling and parameter optimization (Machine Learning) and creating non obvious insights through descriptive models or predict unusual events.
Your primary accountabilities:
- Gathering and identifying local data analytics initiatives, possibilities and requests in collaboration with the local IT and the global GMSGQ data analytics team
- Local implementation of GMSGQ data analytics roadmap initiatives
- Owning, managing and driving local data analytics initiatives, such as Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis and respective database management
- Driving local process monitoring and improvement in collaboration with the global GMSGQ data analytics team (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, and out-of-the-box-tools)
- Executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. automated daily, monthly, and annual stability analysis targets)
- Supporting and participating in the global GMSGQ data analytics community
- Bachelor of Science or postgraduate degree in e.g. Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Physics with a focus on e.g. Control Theory/Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, or Innovation Management
- Expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/AI/Machine Learning:
- Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, and Mechatronics
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM etc.)
- Respective programming knowledge of Python/R and SQL expertise
- Expertise in Database/System design:
- Develop and maintain ETL processing pipelines for batch and near-real time data as well as analytical/machine learning workflows
- Experience with AWS cloud data architectures
- Experience in SAP master data management:
- Clean master data for implementation of SAP APO optimization algorithms
- Optimize of planning across site: production, supply chain, packaging
- Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
- High level project management skills including the ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect data analytics experts of academia and industry
- Fluent written and spoken English mandatory
Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or relax.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and excellent development opportunities in a global pharmaceutical company make Takeda one of Germany’s most sought-after employers.
Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes.
Job ID R0018237