TBS PDS Transition ManagerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0023079 Date posted 09/16/2020 Location: Łódź, Poland
TBS PDS Transition Manager
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced project manager with process transition, excellent organizational skills and ability to manage across borders in a matrix organization? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a TBS Program Delivery Solutions Transition Managerwith a passion for delivering business transformation, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Program Delivery Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. The Program Delivery Solutions (PDS) team is pivotal to the success and reputation of TBS globally, delivering the TBS footprint and the consistency in the delivery of Finance, Procurement and People Solutions activities from ‘current state’ to ‘future state’.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a TBS PDS Transition Manager, you will be key to managing the transition of work between locations into our key TBS Hubs. Reporting to the COE, Portfolio and Transition Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and People Solutions stakeholders:
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Drive and lead transition planning & execution
- Act as a single point of contact to transition stakeholders
- Effective relationship management
- Ability to coordinator in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate within a global setting
- Be a strategic thinking, innovator
- Academic background preferably in finance or accounting
- Previous process transition experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
- Accurate, structured and logical approach
- MS Office knowledge (advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous HR Services transition Experience
- Professional experience in Shared Services with some experience of Transitions
- Project Management skills or qualifications
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)