PDS Business Support SpecialistApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0017676 Date posted 03/11/2020 Location: Łódź, Poland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Title in our Lodz office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a PDSBusiness Support Specialist working on the Program Delivery Solutions team, you will be empowered to collaborate and support the PDS organization. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by enabling the PDS team in their goal in providing best in class project solutions. A typical day will include:
- Responsible for working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate project records including updating Smartsheet program management tools and for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need).
- Provides assistance to project managers in following up with contractor administration requirements
- Primary responsibility for completeness of any Programme Delivery Solutions (PDS) business administration
- Working with the PDS team to support the efficient execution of both internal and client facing projects including workshop facilitation and organisation, documentation updating and project reporting.
- The PDS Business Support Specialist will provide a planning and control support service for Programme and Project Managers in the setting up of Project plans, etc.
- Raise POs on behalf of the Project Manager, ensuring that valid quotes have been obtained
- Maintaining effective relationships with PDS internal and external customers
- Provide summaries of Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decisions making purposes.
Technical/Functional Expertise :
- Excellent MS Office and System experience
Decision-making and Autonomy :
- Ability to deal with demands from varying stakeholders and prioritse accordingly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills across multiple functions and geographies
- Excellent ability to manage across borders and work in a matrix organization
- Ability to research best practice and determine ways to apply it within our organization
- Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range of business issues.
- Ability to manage across multiple work streams and initiatives globally; must handle conflicting work priorities according to business, technical, and financial need
- Ability to handle change effectively and deal with ambiguity.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MS Office knowledge (advanced Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent English
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
- Accurate, structured and logical approach
- Positive attitude, proactiveness, flexibility
- Professional experience in business management
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics / project management
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com