HR Business Leader (Director), Takeda Business SolutionsApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0022899 Date posted 10/05/2020 Location: Łódź, Poland
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced worker with high managerial skills and strategic mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a HR Business Lead TBS with a passion for Human Resources, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Takeda Business Solutionsfunction.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
- Setting a forward looking “People” agenda for the Takeda Business Solution centers in Lodz Poland, Exton PA USA and Osaka Japan. Directs the deployment and embedment of the agenda within the sites
- The “People” agenda will encompass an integrated global approach to organization capabilities, engagement & belonging, lifelong learning, talent management & development, talent acquisition and people analytics & insights
- Being a trusted member of the Takeda Business Solutions HR Team, with a deep understanding of Business Solutions/Shared Services and/or Corporate Functions including external dynamics, trends and customer needs
- Being a key contributor to both the Corporate Function HR team and Takeda’s Global HR Function who elevates capabilities within and across HR.
- Deliver an exceptional people experience within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) center so everyone can fulfil their potential and enable Takeda’s mission
- Drive an integrated global approach to organization capabilities, engagement & belonging, lifelong learning, talent management & development, talent acquisition and people analytics & insights
- Set a short- and long-term forward-looking people agenda for TBS solution center
- Shape TBS site leadership team thinking and direction
- Active role in ensuring the site leadership team’s effectiveness. Support leadership and team development. Elevate the performance of the TBS site
- Develop, deploy and embed talent management and learning programs within TBS. Foster a culture of continuous learning
- Drive organization effectiveness, proactively contributes setting an agenda that spans mindset, process, role and organization design, capabilities and measurement/KPIs
- Steward of the employee experience. Develop and direct the deployment of initiatives that make TBS solution site a great place to work and in turn create a competitive advantage for Takeda. Ensure ongoing feedback loops and multi-way dialogue between employees, TBS LT, COEIs, People Advisory Group (PAG), Takeda People Solutions, etc.
- Oversee cyclical global talent management processes such as succession/talent planning, performance management and compensation
- Manage escalated labor and employee relations within TBS. Mitigate risk for company, ensure objectivity, consistency, sound judgment and compliance
- Ensure talent acquisition and total rewards practices are competitive and aligned with the Function’s needs
- Deliver high quality people insights. Course correct as required and inspire step change solutions for the Function
- Engage in collaborative relationships with HRBLs and HR Partners, embed Talent Management Leads, HR COEIs, TBS People Solutions, People Advisory Group (PAG) and other Corporate Functions like Finance, Ethics & Compliance, Corp Communications and Legal. Partner to deliver solutions that make an impact when deployed and embedded within TBS
- As part of the TBS HR team, help shape the overall strategy for TBS HR. Identify patterns and root cause solutions that are best for the Function and the enterprise
- Engage HR Partners who support TBS solution sites. Create an environment which inspires people to do their best and is aligned to the Company’s values. Elevate HR capabilities
- Lead and participate in Global HR projects as required. Apply knowledge of how TBS works and contemporary external best practices to co-create solutions that deliver results
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 7 + years HR experience. Prior experience working in top tier consulting is a plus
- Minimum 3 years management of direct or indirect teams required
- Experience working with Global Business Solution/Shared Services functions and/or supporting a complex global organization undergoing transformation is preferred
- Strategic Agility - strategic enterprise thinker who finds innovative ways to develop solutions. Exceptional ability to set an agenda aligned to a function’s future focused objectives, deploy it and deliver results
- Creates Clarity – focuses on the few priorities that matter most. Track record of developing and implementing programs that reduce complexity and measurably improve business performance
- Organization Effectiveness – creates environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward. Enables teams to work collaboratively and have challenging discussions. Gets things done
- Skilled Coach and Mentor – elevates the capabilities of the organization for now and the future. Fosters the professional growth of others through knowledge sharing, professional and personal counselling, personal attention and effort
- Industry and HR Knowledge – understands the pharmaceutical industry, Global Business/Shared Services and Corporate Functions such as Finance, Procurement or HR. Curious. Up to date on current and possible future trends related to broad spectrum of HR and Global Business/Shared Services practices. Solid understanding of global laws, government regulations and work/ councils/unions
- Communication – ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Analytical Skills – ability to identify the root cause of problems/opportunities and determine possible solutions
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration