Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Medical science liaison / Научно-медицинский консультант
- Through compliant scientific exchange, build and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders to expand Takeda's research, advisory, educational, diagnostic and treatment partnership opportunities for Takeda portolio
- Ensure high standard of professionalism to develop and maintain “peer-to-peer” scientific relationships with key thought leaders in healthcare, academia, and government organizations per strategic territory plans and as requested by external and internal stakeholders, including the management of strategic scientific partnerships and scientific exchange
- Provide the support to Investigators currently involved in the Takeda's Company sponsored interventional or observational studies and investigator initiated research. Bring relevant input from medical society/-ies to ensure constant Takeda portfolio development
- Provide compliant data dissemination according to medical affairs plan
- Work on scientific exchange with health care professionals by fostering fair and balanced medical and scientific communications
- Communicate key medical insights to inform refinement of medical strategies or tactics
- Provide scientific input and participate in KZ medical and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop/increase knowledge of medical literature and critical appraisal of scientific publications to MSL teams