Clinical Nurse Educator (Carolinas)Apply Now Job ID 1700070 Date posted01/10/2017 Location North Carolina, United States; South Carolina, United States;
- Work cross functionally to identify customer education needs.
- Work with Region Manager, Area Director and Associate Director, Clinical Nurse Educators to develop and implement a business plan to educate the market within assigned specialty and geography.
- Deliver disease state and product specific educational presentations to nurses, physicians and other health care providers.
- Work with state and local nursing organizations to support education on assigned disease state and product information.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brand teams and assist in the development of disease-state and product specific education pieces.
- Develop relationships with key nurse opinion leaders.
- Manage resources effectively while maintaining accurate records of company related expenditures.
- Identify and communicate customer issues, educational opportunities, and market developments through supervisor and internal partners.
- Attend and participate in franchise meetings, training classes, conventions/conferences, and other business related activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required and determined within and outside of the assigned Region.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Qualifications for Job (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Effectiveness, Collaboration and Leadership):
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture professional relationships with internal partners and external customers.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the medical community.
- Ability to manage time and a large geography.
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrate strong Presentation/Platform Skills.
- Demonstrates customer literacy and ability to interpret clinical and market data
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, RN required. OCN strongly recommended.
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry/clinical experience, with an oncology focus.
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Eastern Tennessee including Nashville
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Paducah, Kentucky
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.