Senior Account Lead Immunology & HAEApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0050322 Date posted 07/28/2020 Location: Newbury, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Senior Account Lead for Immunology & HAE.
As our successful Senior Account Lead for Immunology & HAE, you will cover the following areas; Scotland, Northern Ireland and NW & NE England.
You willdevelop compliant local strategies in the Region’s priority account plans and reflecting the central brand strategies to grow market shares of the Takeda Immunology & HAE portfolio.
You will lead the effective delivery of the Regional business plan, working in collaboration with other Takeda field teams and Head Office corporate functions. You will align business objectives to relevant NHS customer needs across specialist Immunology networks. And will drive patient access to our portfolio in all priority accounts and that their prescribing position is aligned to product licence and national guidance.
- Construct, present and agree with the Business Unit Director the Regional business plan and sales forecast.
- Be accountable for the delivery of the plan for the Takeda Immunology & HAE portfolio, working with other field teams, their line management and Takeda Head Office functions.
- Build an understanding of the regional potential for the Immunology & HAE portfolio usage, regional networks, customer behaviour and create active development streams allowing access to increasing patient numbers.
- Monitor and review the account level interaction plan(s) and logistical objectives, proactively adjusting in line with changing circumstances to ensure that all objectives are achieved.
- Leverage support for products/ideas/projects across networks and to contribute to the development and mobilisation of local and national brand advocates.
- Work collaboratively with other Takeda field teams and Head Office functions to integrate working practices and differentiate Takeda effectively to leverage maximum value for the company and the NHS.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of national policy objectives/drivers/barriers and align this with corporate strategy to best identify opportunities for growing the business at a Regional level.
- Ensure that all knowledge management and CRM systems are maintained in accordance with Takeda standards and to ensure that business plans and objectives are transparent to the Senior Leadership Team of Takeda UK.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the provisions of the APBI Code of Practice, remain compliant with Takeda SOPs and policies throughout duration of employment and complete training within required deadlines, to ensure that the Company's image and reputation is never jeopardised by irresponsible or unethical conduct
- Exceptional business planning, account management and Project management skills with collaborative working
- High level leadership skills
- High level of influencing and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry and demonstrable comprehensive understanding of NHS policies, structures, funding streams and processes relevant to promoted products
- Demonstrates well developed business and commercial acumen
- Ability to assimilate and communicate complex clinical data
- Proactive and accountable with a clear drive for completion and delivery
Experience and Education
- Significant and successful industry sales experience.
- Demonstrate high level of project planning skills – with evidence of being able to deliver high level complex projects in a clear process
- Degree in a scientific or business-related subject or equivalent qualification
- ABPI qualified
- Clean driving licence
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.