Quality Control Scientist
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Control ScientistApply Now
Site de Production Biotech | Biotech Manufacturing Site
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
QC SCIENTIST (100%)
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, autonomous, continuous improvement minded and change agile professional to embrace a team-based culture and more specifically within the Quality Control teams within a world-class Biotech GMP manufacturing environment.
The job holder is accountable for life cycle management activities of analytical assays performed in the QC laboratories of Neuchâtel - Switzerland with a focus on laboratory investigations. In addition, the job holder also leads laboratory method validations and verification, transfers, improvement projects and supports complex multi-sites investigations.
Essential duties and responsabilities
- Comply with GMP requirements, Takeda policies and applicable QC procedures
- Identify and facilitate/lead problem-solving and improvement projects using DMAIC approach
- Investigation owner and coordinator (out-of-specification, out-of-limit, and out-of-trend analytical results, and other types of investigations)
- Responsible for writing validation or verification protocols and reports for analytical methods
- Responsible for writing qualification plans and reports for critical reagents and reference standards
- Oversee validation and qualification activities executed by analysts, provide training and support
- Support of analytical method transfers as transferring or receiving unit between R&D and Analytical Laboratories as well as within Operations
- Write assignment plans and reports for method controls, establish and perform evaluation of control charts
- Support and preparation of audits, audit responses and regulatory submissions
- Participate in multi-site projects as local project lead, working in collaboration with other QC scientists and Analytical Development groups
Education & Experience
- University or engineering degree in analytical chemistry, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Good skills in microbiology field is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in GMP pharma business activities, preferably in the scope of recombinant therapeutic product in pharmaceutical environment
- More than 2 years of experience in GMP laboratory activities
- Proven experience and knowledge in analytical method validation and verification
- Good knowledge of critical reagent qualification
- Experience in problem solving (facilitation and application of DMAIC tools) and deviation management
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements concerning analytical test methods and licenses
- Fluent in French and English (C1 written and spoken)
- Proficiency in all aspects of standard IT tools
- Good Knowledge of advanced statistical tools (i.e. hypothesis/relationship testing, control charting, capability, design of experiments, multivariate data analysis)
- Able to set his/her own priorities and tight timelines
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information and defend conclusions publically
LocationsCHE - Neuchatel
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0030032