Project Leader AutomationApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0036296 Date posted 05/08/2019 Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Working within ‘Capital Projects Engineering’ team, your mission will be to provide Project leadership for various projects in the field of Automation that are required to improve and ensure the current Neuchatel Plant and production activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The ‘Capital Projects Engineering’ team with the Site Engineering department ensures continuous support for the Takeda Neuchatel site installation, is specifically responsible for managing and delivering projects of varying complexity that span the complete site operations and organizational boundaries.
As part of the ‘Capital Projects Engineering’ team, the Project Leader Automation has the responsibility of managing the Automation related projects:
- Coordinate and supervise project execution related activities, from initiation to close out (hand-over)
- Develop, clarify and manage the scope of the project, define contract deliverables and achieve targeted outcomes
- Ensure project requirements are achieved in a timely fashion and within budget guidelines
- Assemble project team, identify needed resources, assign responsibilities and develop timeframes to facilitate successful completion of project activities
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards (PMI, cGMP, GEP, GAMP, etc.)
- Respect and apply the Takeda EHS rules
- Engineering degree (BS, MS or equivalent) in automation, electrical engineering and/or biotechnology
- 5+ years experience in the Automation Project Management and planning, installation, commissioning and validation of pharmaceutical facilities, utilities and process equipments
- Experience in Automation, PLC, SCADA, Supervision HMI, etc.
- Experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry and/or Food/Chemical Industry
- Experience in project cost estimation & cost controlling, resource estimation
- Knowledge of GAMP, GEP, cGMP, FDA guidelines, ISPE guidelines, ASTM E2500 standards
- Good organization and communication skills
- French and English (spoken and written)
- Computer skills: MS-Office suite and MS-Project
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.