Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
AGILE ChampionApply Now
You are willing to bring a significant contribution to transform our site to be the preferred facility for Takeda’s future products.
You want to change the status quo and contribute in helping our site and Takeda embrace the AGILE 4.0 program with a strong focus on improving our performance and practices, leveraging a large panel of improvement approaches and methodologies.
You feel comfortable in taking the lead of sites strategic projects, both technical and with a strong human and change management dimension.
Then we welcome you to join the first AGILE team of Takeda Neuchâtel as AGILE Champion.
In this position, you will join the Business Excellence team and become an AGILE Expert. After a successful tenure of 2 to 3 years you will be awarded a Takeda AGILE Champion certification and be considered for further challenging opportunities within the organization.
- Drive and actively implement AGILE initiatives which belong to one or more AGILE workstreams in the GMS and GQ organization.
- Deliver the AGILE program at site/function realizing business improvements and engaging all employees.
- Participate in AGILE Community of Practice (COP), sharing best practices across the network.
- Be a champion of change at site
Deploy AGILE program:
- Lead elements of the AGILE Roadmap and AGILE Wave initiatives under the guidance of the site AGILE Leads.
- Actively support the delivery of the AGILE Roadmap and wave initiatives, developing skills through co-leading initiatives and eventually lead AGILE projects
- Collaborate with work stream leads and owners to understand key programs and support deployment and application to site
- Develop own capabilities in AGILE as detailed in AGILE Champion certification document and according to projects requirements.
Contribute to site AGILE Roadmap:
- Participate in the strategy deployment process at site to support translation into AGILE activities in roadmap.
- Support the creation of site roadmap detailing AGILE activities which will be executed in the fiscal year in collaboration with the site Business Excellence and Leadership Team.
- Ensure roadmap initiatives are present and updated on SPOT reporting tool.
- Be a “new pair of eyes”; provide feedback and receive feedback.
- Support and assist other AGILE Champions for the sites and functions in their AGILE journey
- Actively share best practices through AGILE sharing tools and Community of Practice (CoP), internally and externally.
- Visit other sites occasionally to learn, share, and replicate good practices.
- Coach AGILE concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Participate in site/functional workshops to improve coaching capabilities.
- Establish common understanding of AGILE 4.0 program and the 5 work streams.
PROFILE AND COMPETENCIES:
- 5-10 years of experience in Biopharmaceutical operations
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and self-driven to improve the business
- Influences change and supports others in the change management process
- Courage of conviction and open to critical feedback
- Recognized as individual that demonstrated consistently strong performance over time and an aptitude for learning agility
- A natural leader, comfortable networking and connecting people.
- Agile learner with proven abilities to put theory into practice
- Project management capabilities
- Strong facilitation and organization abilities
- Excellent listening and communication capabilities
- English language abilities or ambition to become proficient in English.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0049611