Boiler & Utilities Technician
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Boiler & Utilities TechnicianApply Now
• Responsible for operations and maintenance of Boiler
• Carrying out operations and maintenance of Boiler
• Conducting breakdown maintenance of Boiler
• Regular inspection of Boiler and its accessories
• Operating and maintaining Natural Gas / Oil Fired Boilers
• Operating and maintaining Feed Water treatment plant and monitoring Boiler Feed water
• Ensuring smooth supply and distribution of steam & condensate to user departments
• Supports in the preparation for Annual Boiler Inspection
• Preparing safety work permit and to adhere the responsibilities of safety work permit
• Carrying out the utility equipment operation and logging the readings in log book, if required
• Updating cGMP and GEP documents and history cards of equipment
• Maintaining Cleanliness / Housekeeping of their respective areas
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
● Education: 1st Class Boiler Operator, Certified by Govt. of Maharashtra Directorate of Steam Boilers
● Prior work experience: Similar experience in API / Allied chemical industry
● Years of experience: Min 3-5 years of experience
● Technical skills
1. Hands on experience of Boiler operations and maintenance
2. Knowledge on General cGMP guidelines
3. Basic Computer Knowledge (Accessing files etc)
4. Knowledge of Utility equipment and processes (Refrigeration, Air conditioning etc)
5. Basic knowledge of other areas like Chilling plants, cooling towers, fire hydrant systems etc.
● Competencies / Behaviours
1. Planning of own work and its swift execution
3. Sincerity towards work
4. Ability to precisely follow the orders
5. Proactive (Takes cost & fuel saving initiatives)
7. Flexible to Working in all 3 shifts as per schedules
8. Team player
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0035848