Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Senior Ethics & Compliance Manager
- Ensure delivery of Ethics & Compliance across LOC providing expert area /local insight on regulatory environment as well as identifying and escalating emerging issues in market.
- Partner to LOC to champion and shape the organizational mindset around the Patient-Trust-Reputation-Business model to embed ethical decision making principles.
- Anticipate the potential impact of his/her advice on other areas of the company and proactively collaborate and communicate with the relevant stakeholders to manage this impact.
- Act as business partner providing advice and support on ethics and compliance matters.
- Ensure understanding of overall strategy, business model, products/programs for efficient support.
- Lead implementation of E&C strategy for the LOC by influencing stakeholders to embed existing ethics & compliance principles and change behavior to new trends that Takeda establishes as best practice.
- Lead E&C on-going monitoring in Russia with a target to ensure timely detection and remediation of gaps, developing and escalating possible solutions to reduce the risks for Takeda. Support global team from LOC perspective on implementation of monitoring program.
- Procedure development, training and global compliance projects / initiatives.
- Maintain and further strengthen business expertise and nurture cross functional relationships to enable a proactive, holistic and cross functional approach to risk identification.
- Lead and manage Values Ambassador network (recruit inspire, motivate Value Ambassadors) for the LOC.
- Design, implement and enhance standards, procedures, controls and guidance.
- Provide input into global E&C Policies/SOPs, initiatives or programs as relevant and interface with other E&C teams for GEM / APAC support.
- Member to the RECC committee and its sub-committees
- Perform / Supervise local investigations and lead during local audits
- Be a project lead on implementation of IT/digital E&C solutions both, developed by global and initiated in the country.
- Learning Agility, curiosity mindset, proactive, and self-motivated & effective in a matrixed organization & stakeholder engagement
- Acts as role model for Takeda’s values, ethics and values-based decision making
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to influence business stakeholders and lead change through effective communication and persuasion to ensure efficiency
- High interpersonal and communication skills including ability to challenge and provide advice/ guidance to business
- Ability to lead across a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- Consistently demonstrated ability to deliver results both through self and others
- Personal and professional maturity, able to motivate and inspire
- Leading and influencing with and without authority, including cross-functional projects
- Solution oriented strategic partner with a hands-on mind set
- Ability to advise and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Capable of leading, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and objectives
- Managing complexity and ambiguity: ability to develop and apply pragmatic solutions to complex legal, regulatory and industry issues
- Combines enterprise thinking and business focus
- Demonstrated strong project and program management skills and experience in leading cross-functional projects and initiatives with a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, Ability to successfully handle multiple projects or initiatives with competing priorities
- Strong operations, process-orientation, data analytics, or technical expertise to effectively design, develop and implement compliance and relevant business processes, controls, and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/law, JD or relevant advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience in healthcare ethics & compliance
- Audit or forensic experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of key laws, regulations and industry best practice standards
- Experience in managing potential, present and future compliance risks related to the business, including risk identification, controls & risk mitigation of potential non-compliance
- Experience in using ethical decision making.
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Medical and life insurance
- Ability to learn from the best-in-class colleagues
- Unlimited opportunities for professional self-realization
Empowering Our People to Shine