Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
менеджер по обеспечению качества/Quality assurance manager
Quality Assurance Manager/ Менеджер по обеспечению качества
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Development and implementation of the SOPs for the quality relevant processes in accordance with the local legislation requirements, international quality requirements and company SOPs;
- Preparation/reconciliation/approval of the training materials and presentations, control of timely trainings performance on the SOPs developed and implemented by the QA dept locally;
- Quality Improvement Plans/management reviews preparation;
- Leading external and internal audits of the company’s QMS, reports drafting/reconcilication/signatures collection;
- CAPA implementation as a result of the audit monitoring;
- Change management including documentation;
- Leading the (potential) suppliers/partners/distributors assessment/maintenance process including audits performance, reports compilation, CAPA implementation monitoring, development and signing of the QAAs;
- Participation in the assessment/creation/maintenance of the QMSs in the CIS countries; SOPs drafting support for depts impacting GxP processes.
- Timely reporting
- To be guided by the corporate Compliance and Ethical principles
- Higher degree (pharmaceutical / chemical)
- QA experience 3 years within Pharmaceutical company
- Audit experience, strong GDP knowledge
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Medical and life insurance
- Meal and phone allowance
- Preferential programs for employees
- Corporate events and celebrations
- Ability to learn from the best-in-class colleagues
- Unlimited opportunities for professional self-realization
Empowering Our People to Shine