Product Manager (Gastro)Apply NowEmail Me Job ID R0022769 Date posted 09/08/2020 Location: Moscow, Russia
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- To develop, support and coordinate the marketing strategy and promotional mix across the disease areas to meet brand and disease area performance objectives and customer needs.
- To lead successfully the marketing/sales team to create and deliver strategic and operational plans appropriate to brand life-cycle in order to achieve financial performance targets.
- To leverage disease and market knowledge working in partnership with the cross-functional team to leverage customer insights through the use of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Accountable to ensure accurate forecasting, through the disease, based on a robust patient model and in-depth market knowledge.
- Accountable for disease area budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluation of cost effectiveness.
- To estimate opportunities of growth, new launches
- Assist in analyzing market evolutions and identifying growth levers and potential
- To manage Innovation Launches, scorecard creation
- To develop and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned brands
- To be astute in identifying key customers / stakeholders and in formulating segment-specific activation strategies
- To closely collaborate with Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Alliance Management to ensure timely launches/commercialization
- To develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy for regional brands to internal stakeholders, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers.
- To develop the right marketing / promotion mix and design the right resources allocations in achieving short-term and long-term top-line and bottom-line targets
- To partner with Sales in driving the integration between Marketing Edge and Sales Edge
- To practice Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) principles in supporting Call Plan development and sales force training
- To design the strategic portfolio and product life cycle management plan
- To possess in-depth knowledge of assigned product(s) and therapeutic areas, including disease characteristics and clinical studies
- The candidate must be of intrinsically positive nature, strongly driven, and possess leadership potential including a clear ability to communicate, motivate/energize others.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong marketing strategic planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills including clear understanding of financial fundamentals and proficiency working with Excel are basic requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Responsible and well-organized
- Interpersonal skills and a good team player with the ability to work with different cultures/personalities essential.
- University degree in Pharmacy/Science, preferably combined with an MBA from a recognized international institution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product management on a local or regional capacity
- Specialty Care business understanding (knowledge of tender laws, right pts pathway in Russia, knowledge of building specialty care in Russia)
- Perfect project management skills;
- Innovative approach and strategic thinking;
- Strong analytical experience;
- Advanced user of Excel and Power Point, Spacemen or Apollo soft;
- English at upper-intermediate level.
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Medical and life insurance
- Meal and phone allowance
- Corporate car and laptop
- Preferential programs for employees
- Corporate events and celebrations
- Ability to learn from the best-in-class colleagues
- Unlimited opportunities for professional self-realization
Empowering Our People to Shine
Temporary / Limited Term