Patient Advocacy Lead /Руководитель направления по взаимодействию с пациентскими организациямиApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0021542 Date posted 08/07/2020 Location: Moscow, Russia
Здесь каждый имеет значение, и Вы можете помочь нам в реализации нашей миссии глобально.
This function will advise, consult as well as coordinate regular company and patient community interactions. Will advise and act as regular consultant for therapy area with all internal cross-functional partners.
This role will be a key Takeda lead representative with nation-wide reach of external stakeholders across all franchises as well as coordinating advocacy relations between sub-region, preparing the national advocacy landscape, trends and patient group events, initiatives and activities relevant to the franchise and disease areas
- Strong cross-functional interaction and communication required with the franchise leaders, market Access franchise lead as well as GEM HQ (PA&PA) as needed to create and execute the advocacy strategy and tactics that are reflective and validated to support the needs of patient communities
- Develop strategies to lead engagement with patient organizations aligned with Takeda’s therapeutic focus; identify, create, and sustain innovative/strategic partnerships to support therapeutic and brand goals.
- Oversee and manage all therapeutic area patient interactions, meetings and initiatives and provide strategic counsel to function leaders, brand teams, market access function, medical and policy leads to inform and ensure effective alignment with franchise corporate policy positions.
- Provide communications and regular updates to franchise and to GEM HQ (PA&PA) on patient advocacy and engagement activities occurring both internally and externally
- Facilitate and guide appropriate interactions between Takeda staff and relevant patient communities in all forms
- Lead, advocate and intervene with compliance expertise in the field of industry and patient organization relations
- Lead in insuring a smooth process in place for patient organization donations & sponsorships requests and approvals in cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders
- Bachelor degree, preferable in Health related field
- 8-10+ year experience in Pharm/Biotech company
- 5+ year experience in Advocacy related role
- Country level advocacy work and experience is preferable
- Proven track record of conducting Advocacy initiatives, programs or events
- High level of interpersonal skills, particularly empathy, reflective listening and the ability to deal with emotions, patient centric focus prioritizing the external patient voice within the company
- Experience and maturity to challenge and intervene with colleagues
- Strong ability and experience working in a complex matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills required, written and verbal (presentations)
- Good conduct of English language skills
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Medical and life insurance
- Meal and phone allowance
- Ability to learn from the best-in-class colleagues
- Unlimited opportunities for professional self-realization
Empowering Our People to Shine