Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Regional Business Manager, GI Rare Disease - Mobile, AL
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Regional Business Manager in our Mobile AL territory.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Regional Business Manager working on the GI Sales team, you will be empowered to impact patients’ lives, and a typical day will include:
- Clearly understand and implement the marketing plan, accurately articulate the value proposition of the brand, and utilize on-label and approved marketing materials only in order to attain sales/patient objectives for assigned products on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Communicate all disease, product, and formulary information in a manner that is truthful and non-misleading, consistent with Takeda compliance policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Individual must manage their territory using discretion and judgment when executing the brand strategy to maximize sales performance within the assigned customer population. This may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals and clinics, and any other appropriate HCPs within their geographic area.
- The Regional Business Manager must be able to analyze local and regional business/managed markets trends in order to build both long and short terms goals that lead to a successful business plan.
- Work compliantly in a matrix environment encompassing Patient Services, Specialty Infusion Pharmacies, and Managed Markets, which includes treating confidential patient information in accordance with Takeda practices and policies.
- Create productive business partnerships with internal customers in order to create compliant plans for selling approaches that align with the company and territory business plans.
- Seek clarification from management and/or Compliance & Legal when uncertain whether a proposed activity could violate the law or compliance policies.
- Meet regularly with targeted HCP’s and staff within assigned geography to understand their needs and discuss whether Takeda and Takeda products could meet their identified needs.
- Utilize a consultative selling approach. This will be a highly technical, solution-oriented selling model enabling the representative to meet the needs of healthcare professionals who treat Short Bowel and/or Ulcerative Colitis patients.
- Focus efforts on achieving greatest positive patient impact.
- Manage a territory marketing and promotional speaker program budget in a manner that is consistent with all Takeda compliance policies.
- Share best practices and actively participate in Regional/National meetings
- Utilize CRM system to document account profiles, pre and post call activities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; life science, business, or healthcare preferred
- Minimum of 5 + years of pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience
- Specialty injectable sales
- Selling a product that is distributed through a specialty infusion pharmacy
- Experience selling a product that requires extensive coordination with patient services
- Working knowledge of Gastroenterology
- Orphan drug and highly specialized medical sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex technical data and to develop strategic and actionable business plans
- Must have valid driver’s license issued in US with clean driving record
- Must live in territory
- Extensive travel required in territory. Territory includes Mobile AL, Dothan AL, Pensacola FL, Panama City FL, Tallahassee FL.
- Travel to National sales meetings
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
This job posting excludes CO applicants
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.