Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Clinical Sales Specialist, IBD - East Minnesota
Clinical Sales Specialist
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Clinical Sales Specialist in East Minnesota.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Clinical Sales Specialist working on the Gastroenterology Specialty Sales Team, you will be empowered to drive product demand in targeted physician offices, key clinics and hospital accounts. Responsibilities include:
- Researching prospective Health Care Professionals (HCPs) to identify the right customer stakeholders to present complex clinical and business information on products and services including Gastroenterologists HCPs and professional or patient groups.
- Using insight and consultative selling techniques to teach HCPs about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Takeda’s solutions.
- Engaging in clinical discussions with HCPs to discuss patients’ needs, execute brand strategies and maximize sales growth within a specific geography. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Takeda’s solutions within their organization.
- Collaborating with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Independently and collaboratively strategizing for solving deal-level challenges.
- Attending all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursuing continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Performing company business in accordance with all regulations and policies and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Strategically managing allocated resources provided including financial/budgets, managed markets, medical affairs, home office, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors’ degree
- 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry that has included
- Ability to discuss therapeutic strategies to inform and influence decision makers
- Ability to successfully develop and apply clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills
- Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- Execution of marketing strategies at the local level
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
- Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
- Experience with injectable/infused IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disorder) products
- Experience with managing and communicating complex reimbursement issues
- Biological product launch experience
- Experience in calling on Gastroenterologists
Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and client sites
- Some overnight travel required – 25-50%. Territory includes Minneapolis, Mankato, Rochester, St. Paul, Brainard, Duluth.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
This job posting excludes CO applicants
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.