Marketing Executive HematologyApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0040043 Date posted 08/12/2019 Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Lead the collection and analysis of Hematology BU data (sales, inventories,SISMED, CAC,patients , etc) to get greater accuracy in the sales projections and develop innovative models for clients.
- Collect and analyzed sensible data for the business: sales, inventories, rotation , patients, average consumption, emergencies volume, SISMED data, CAC data to generate consistent information to have greater accuracy in the projections and supporting the business unit leaders’ decision making process
- Develop innovative models and projects and proposal since the financial perspective to get new opportunities in clients
- Support sales and DSO in small clients directly managed by the franchise
- Coordinate with the event area the main activities of the Franchise (Congress & Symposia)
- Support product / inventory administration when needed – planning
- Relationship and providers handling with our institutional partners
Education and Experience Requirements
- Professional in administrative areas; 1-3 years of experience in marketing or commercial areas.
- Experience in healthcare sector (preferably in the high cost sector) is desired but not required
- High capabilities in teamwork with the sales reps and cross functional areas
- Highly level in manage of the Microsoft Office tools
- Communication capabilities to develop teamwork and develop relationship with clients
- Prepare presentations according with needs
- Education: Higher Education
- Language: advance English
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.