Members of our offices throughout Europe and Canada (EUCan) play a pivotal role in enabling Takeda to reach our ambitious goals. We are transforming, building world class capabilities to become an agile specialty care provider. Patient-centric focus drives our key specialty care therapies – leading innovations in Gastroenterology and Oncology. As part of our Europe & Canada (EUCan) team, you have an exciting opportunity to contribute to regional business and scientific outcomes. Your direct input will help build foundations and make an impact.
- Full Time
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strategic Networker
- Strategic Thinking
At Takeda, I have real input into the direction of projects, which is immensely motivating.
And I can define my own path.
Better Health, Brighter Future at Takeda
For more than 230 years, we have been serving society with innovative medicines and helping patients reclaim valuable moments of life from illness.
Explore how our values & heritage make us stand out.
We value work-life balance
Work with industry leaders & subject matter experts
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” & try new solutions
Opportunities to work on diverse projects across various groups
Competitive salaries & bonus structure based on goals
Learning opportunities for career growth & development
Due to continued growth and expansion within the IBD Business Unit, Takeda UK are now recruiting for two newly created positions of Clinical Nurse Educator to join their MSL team.
These field based roles will report to the IBD MSL Team Leader and will be crucial in providing high quality support and education to the IBD nursing community, building strong, sustainable peer-to-peer nurse partnerships with the objective of improving patient care.
The role is an ideal opportunity for a UK registered Nurse with clinical IBD experience gained within the NHS setting who has demonstrable experience delivering education to IBD nurses. You will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the NHS and of the IBD patient journey so that you are well positioned to provide credible and beneficial education and support.
Further skills and experience required for the role:
- Passionate about delivering nurse education
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to contribute effectively as a member of the Medical Affairs team ensuring that IBD nurse opinions and attitudes are fully understood within the business.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Flexibility to adapt to the pharmaceutical industry environment
- Positive attitude with the personal drive to work independently in a field-based setting
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint)
- UK driving licence, able to travel locally and internationally (60% of time) to attend meetings and training events.