Quality Systems Head
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Systems HeadApply Now
- Implement, manage and control the documentation system (LEADs);
- Implement, manage and control the system of deviations, CAPAs, change control, complaints and remaining modules (EQMS);
- Implement, manage and control SAP system for quality related tasks;
- Manage suppliers and service providers to assure they comply with local, international and corporate standards;
- Execute the GMP training and work colloboratively with other departments to structure the the overall training process;
- Review and approve protocols and reports of qualification / validation of equipment, processes, cleaning, including IT.
- Whatever other task in compliance with the CBA (art.22 & art.26).
- Carry out the internal control responsibilities set forth for the procedures of your job.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Experience working with systems (document management, ERP, excursion management, etc.);
- Experience with document management;
- Experience with change control management;
- Experience with the management of suppliers;
- Experience with GMP training;
- Knowledge of qualification I validation, including IT
- Leadership skills;
- Experience working with complex organizations and the ability to work in all functions and with all levels of the organization where the owner may not have direct authority;
- Bachelor of Natural Sciences, preferably in Pharmacy, Biology or Chemistry;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in QA / QC
Job ID R0008078