Quality Control Technician
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Control TechnicianApply Now
Job title :
Quality Control Technician
Reports to :
Purpose of the job:
Perform all the analytical activities inherent to the manufacturing of TiGenix products, at commercial clinical or technical development status, according to the standard and requirements for pharmaceuticals
- Perform quality control operations, including cell culture, and analysis of material according to specifications and stability studies.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions.
- Ensure analytical and ancillary equipment and materials necessary are adequate, qualified and available as required for the different activities.
- Follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- Collaborate in the material management activities (purchase, reception, approval, storage, control of expiry dates, etc)
- Prepare quality documents by completing forms, reports, logs and records of equipment and batches.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports to compile and summarise activities and results, including PQR, stability reports, BoAS and any other document issued by the department.
- Whatever other task in compliance with the CBA (art.22 & art.26).
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required at least laboratory technician (FP II).
- Required: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for quality control activities.
- A background in cell / tissue culture, preferably with mammalian cells lines (human or animals) and primary cell culture would be an asset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and to communicate effectively.
- Tidy, neat and organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also have the confidence to work alone.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Flexible working attitude, open to changes for assuming new methodologies and activities.
- General experience working with computers at user level, including MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel.
Job ID R0011107