Quality Assurance Technician
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Assurance TechnicianApply Now
- Batch record review and batch disposition of clinical trial and commercial medicinal products.
- Management of Deviations, 00S and related CAPAs. Collaborate in all quality events, Change Control implementation, Claims and recalls.
- Review and approve SOP and related GMP documents.
- Contribute to the compilation of data for the Operational Review Board meetings and Annual Product Review.
- QA Liaison to other teams.
- Shop floor QA activities to support the process.
Education and experience
- Degree in Pharmacy. Postgraduate studies are an asset.
- At least 2 years prior experience in a GMP certificate pharmaceutical or biotech company, in the qualified deputy position or experience in the analysis of Medicinal Products and Active Ingredients.
- Ability to operate independently, being flexible and set own agenda, but also to work as part of a team.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge ofaseptic processing in cleanroom environment.
- Tidy, neat and organized, attentive to detail.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently and to communicate effectively
- General experience working with computers at user level, including MS Word, MS Power point and MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible working attitude, open to changes.
Job ID R0013889