Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
PVA Head Oncology
Head of Patient Value & Access (Madrid)
We are currently looking for a Head of PVA for our Oncology BU in Iberia. The successful candidate will engage in strong long-term relationships with payers and other stakeholders and act as the “one voice” for the OBU to payers and external affairs stakeholders. In this role you will contribute to Takeda portfolio development by providing local input into pipeline products and business development activities.
- The ultimate objective is to achieve and maintain optimal, timely, and sustainable patient access to Takeda products.
- Reports to OBU Head and is a part of the Oncology Management team
Market Access Strategy & Execution:
- Develops, leads and communicates the short term and long-term market access strategies for the LOCs portfolio
- External Affairs/Government Affairs (Provincial, Private, Federal):
- Identifies tier-1 decision makers, key influencers and stakeholder groups in the public and private sectors (i.e. payers, government officials, bureaucrats, associations, etc…) for existing and new products to establish / manage / extend professional relationships in close collaboration with Medical and Business Units
Pricing (PMPRB), Contracting (PLA, tendering) and Negotiations (PCPA):
- Prepares customer-tailored value proposition for high-level pricing and reimbursement
- Initiates, develops and executes pricing and contract strategies that relate to competitive products and new entrant´s market position and formulate a competitive response that ensure financial goals are met
Patient Engagement & Advocacy
- Lead the development of the vision and long-term strategy for patient engagement & advocacy in Iberia, with the goal of executing a sustainable overarching plan that will systematize patient engagement across the business, from disease strategy to post-marketing, inclusive of trial design, regulatory, access & reimbursement & evidence-generation processes;
Health Economics and Outcome Research
- Drives the company´s local HEOR strategy in close alignment with Medical (RWE) and Marketing teams
- Leadership responsibility for Market Access team:
- Provides strong leadership and guidance to immediate team and cross functional stakeholders in the area of Market Access, Health Policy and Health Economics, External Affairs