Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
- Execute production activities: cell culture, cleaning, environmental monitoring, preparation of media and reagents according to cGMP for aseptic production and biological products.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions, completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches as required.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are available as required for the different manufacturing activities.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products produced in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Support in material management activities (purchase, reception, storage, etc).
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required laboratory technician (FPII) or graduate in health science
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (cell therapies), with GMP quality systems in place.
- Required: A strong background in cell / tissue culture, preferably with mammalian cell lines (human or animal) and primary cell culture
- Desirable: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for aseptic production.
- Flexible, eye for detail, tidy, neat and organised
- Medium level of English, read, written and spoken
- Rotative shifts (Morning, Evening, Night). Working hours from Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel