Production Support Technician
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
“I liked the opportunities this growth brought with it, as well as the internationalization, cultural understanding, and getting to know people in all other parts of the world.”
Senior Director, Head of Global Launch Excellence & Lifecycle Management
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Production Support TechnicianApply Now
- Execute support activities in manufacturing processes in class D: in process controls, cryo freezing activities, auxiliary support acting as connector between class D and class B or class D and non-classified areas.
- Execute manufacturing activities as secondary packaging.
- Execute support activities in manufacturing processes in class B: support to manufacturing technician in class B.
- Execute support activities in manufacturing processes in class A: for instace, environmental monitoring and preparation of media and reagents according to cGMP for aseptic production and biological products.
- Support in material management activities (purchase, reception, storage, etc).
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions, completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches as required.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products produced in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Whatever other task in compliance with the CBA (art.22 & art.26).
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required laboratory technician (FPII) or graduate in health science
- Experience in manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with GMP quality systems in place.
- Desirable: A background in cell / tissue culture, preferably with mammalian cell lines (human or animal) and primary cell culture
- Desirable: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for aseptic production. At least 3 years’ experience
- Flexiblility to support the business from Monday to Sunday and bank holidays.
- Medium level of English, read, written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Proactive, resilient, fast-learner and ability to work within a team environment.
- Carry out the internal control responsibilities set forth for the procedures of your job.
Job ID R0007044