Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Process TechnicianApply Now
- Execute process improvement and validation studies in order to achieve milestones and deliverables of the project with the specified timelines.
- Responsible for characterization studies with flow cytometer techniques for the support of Manufacturing Sciences activities.
- Share and communicate timely and clearly on project and technical results. Present data at individual, group and/or cross-functional meetings. Propose technical solutions and support to other company departments.
- Document experimental results in a complete and concise manner in accordance with applicable company policies and practices. Provide technical inputs for the elaboration of protocols, reports and other relevant documents effectively and adequately.
- Ensure compliance with company safety and quality standards.
- Contribute to efficient organisation of the laboratory and consumables management and purchasing.
- Required: FPII in biomedical and analytical laboratory + at least 3 years of experience in techniques related to cell culture, cell and molecular biology and biochemistry. English level: medium.
- Desirable: Educated to degree level in a bio science/engineering discipline or equivalent know-how through combination of education and experience.
Job ID R0023998