Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Microbiology technicianApply Now
- Perform quality control operations, including environmental monitoring activities, sterility test..
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions.
- Ensure analytical and ancillary equipment and materials necessary are adequate, qualified and available as required for the different activities.
- Follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- Collaborate in the material management activities (purchase, reception, approval, storage, control of expiry dates, etc)
- Prepare quality documents by completing forms, reports, logs and records of equipment and batches.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports to compile and summarise activities and results, including PQR, stability reports, BoAS and any other document issued by the department.
- Whatever other task in compliance with the CBA (art.22 & art.26).
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0030563