Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Manufacturing ManagerApply Now
- Manage team for optimal and efficient work environment
- Manage resources to comply with the manufacturing execution plan to ensure the demand and the inventory levels and stock projection (weekly planning).
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are available as required for the different manufacturing activities.
- Ensure people training programs in time and form, comply with the scheduled calendar for qualification for new technicians.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products produced in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Execute daily supervision in manufacturing facilities (classified areas) to process confirmation operations related to aseptic practices and behaviors, good documentation practices, data integrity, SCADA management, etc.
- Elaborate KPIs to follow up manufacturing activities.
- Efficient supervising of manufacturing batch records in time and form, complying with the timelines agreed.
- Participate in Tiers (Agile 4.0)
- Lead deviations and out of specification (OOS) related to manufacturing activities and/or equipment.
- Contribute and collaborate in quality systems activites: CAPA and change control.
- Elaborate or update user requirements (URS), standard operations procedures (SOP) and manufacturing batch records (MBR) according the internal programs for documentation.
- Contribute to site strategic projects.
- Management of new facilities, equipment and team for the current expansion program (Phase III)
- Other task related to the position.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s in health science
- At least 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with GMP quality systems in place.
- Medium/high level of English, read, written and spoken (C1)
- Spanish native level
Skills and competences
- Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for aseptic production (sterile products).
- Experience in leading manufacturing teams and GMP activities for commercial production.
- Background in cell / tissue culture with mammalian cell lines (human) and primary cell culture
- A strong knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems
- Management team skills: ability to motive
- Flexible, eye for detail, tidy, neat and organised
- Able to adapt to a heavy workload environment
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Analytical capacity
- Propose solutions
- Promote changes
- Be open and receptive
- Open to travel
Job ID R0017682