Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Manufacturing ManagerApply Now
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products produced in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Execute production activities: cell culture, cleaning, environmental monitoring, preparation of media and reagents according to cGMP for aseptic production and biological products.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions, completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches as required.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are available as required for the different manufacturing activities.
- Ensure the inventory levels, forecasting, equipment, investment required,etc.
- Contribute to technology transfer and product development.
- Manage team for optimal work environment
- Supervising manufacturing batch records during and after manufacturing process.
- Training activities for the new manufacturing technician that join manufacturing area
- Update standard operations procedures and manufacturing batch records according the internal programs for documentation.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required laboratory technician (FPII) or graduate in health science
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with GMP quality systems in place.
- Required: A strong background in cell / tissue culture with mammalian cell lines (human) and primary cell culture
- Required: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for aseptic production.
- Flexible, eye for detail, tidy, neat and organised
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Medium level of English, read, written and spoken
- Management team skills: ability to motive
Open to travel
Job ID R0006209