Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Maintennance specialistApply Now
- Perform preventive & corrective maintenance on production and laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Ensure clean rooms and general facility is maintained in optimum conditions and in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Maintain equipment and facilities logs and write preventive maintenance procedures.
- Improve procedures by modifying, updating and creating SOP’s to troubleshoot and/or maintain equipment and facilities.
- Provides support in the diagnosis of electrical circuits, control problems, mechanical issues, and other problems that might arise during operation, or during shutdowns and repairs
- Maintain a safe work environment; work in a safe manner following all safety SOP’s and wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Prepare technical reports with recommendations for solutions to technical problems
- Provide training of new maintenance personnel in conjunction with Maintenance and Engineering Manager
- Utilize analytical tools, test equipment, and monitors.
- Keep the maintenance status of existing equipment and facilities following the Maintenance Master Plan of the site.
- Management and coordination of internal and external personnel for the execution of maintenance tasks.
- Specifies and requests purchase of components
- Suggest improvements where applicable
- Be prepared to work overtime on any shift or weekends if requested.
- Carry 24-hour on-call maintenance cell phone on rotation with other team members.
- Carry out the internal control responsibilities set forth for the procedures of your job.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- AS degree in electronics, electrical or equivalent experience .
- Experience (years/area):
- +4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in maintenance and repair of production and laboratory equipment and facilities (HVAC, vacuum)
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic mechanics.
- Knowledge in electricity, electronics. Management of maintenance processes.
- Programming of Machinery / Users, Parameterization of machines, Knowledge of PLC and Programming in console mode. Gmao (GIM) will be a plus
- Familiarity with the usage of electronic test equipment and hand tools.
- Good understanding of safety protocol/procedures.
- Fluent Spanish and good knowledge of English (min. B1), knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- RITE card will be a plus
- Open to travel punctually.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to write and follow non-standard procedures.
- Ability to analyze tool performance data to detect chronic problems and suggest improvements.
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office suite of software
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Good analytical skills, accuracy, reliability, attention to detail
- Proactive and dynamic. Able to work as part of a team but also having the confidence to work alone.
Job ID R0014472