KAM IBD - GaliciaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0004716 Date posted 10/03/2018 Location:Madrid, Spain
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a KAM IBD (Based in Galicia, Spain)
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a KAM IBD working on the IBD SalesTeam, you will be empowered to lead and develop local strategic customer relationships to grow Takeda´s IBD business within compliance and legal requirements in the territory . Based in Galicia.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers, and negotiating sales terms with hospital pharmacies.
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings.
- Act as an ambassador for the Takeda brand, its vision and values that achieves patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Takeda performance.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Takeda product(s) is/are available at account level
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within your accounts.
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
- In coordination with the Brand Team lead by Marketing, shape and identify key marketing strategies that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy.
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
- Perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
- Champion Key Account Management approach and share best practices among KAM team.
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Form, execute and follow-up tactics and KAM plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
- Report on progress and deviations to National Sales Manager or Business Unit Director.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers.
- B. Sc. Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a hospital sales representative, having delivered strong results in a specialty care setting.
- Experience of close collaboration with pharmacists/payers and commercial/access managers in the discounting.
- Background in the area of biological or medical sciences.
- Demonstrated analytical ability in business or scientific area.
- Ability to interpret and use complex scientific data and maintain an extremely high level of knowledge of current trials and advances in treatment.
- Demonstrated skill at meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated skill at developing and mobilizing national thought leaders in local/regional/national medical education initiatives.