Clinical Trial Materials Logistics
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Clinical Trial Materials LogisticsApply Now
- Centralize documentation pertaining to authorizations (territories and sites)
- Keep control over inventory levels of clinical supplies
- Maintain master file of approved packaging materials per study and territory
- Receive dispatch orders through IVRS systems or equivalent
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Arrange, coordinate and track outgoing shipments
- Single point of contact for Couriers, CROs and for Clinical Operations
- Keep records of transport related incidences and complaints, contributing in the corresponding investigations, CAPA, etc according to Quality Systems
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Generate relevant documents required for export/import purposes in the different territories, EU and non-EU
- Liaise with customs brokers and/or customs authorities to ensure seamless clearance processes
- Keep control over budget
- Generate periodic KPI reporting
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- At least FPII or equivalent education. Ideally a degree in Science or Business
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics related activities in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry,
- Demonstration of a good level of performance with GMP quality systems in place
- Proven GDP knowledge
- Fluent in English (B2/C1), both written and spoken: able to negotiate and discuss business conditions
- Previous experience with investigational drugs
- Experience with import/export into the US
- Specific training in logistics, international trade, etc
- Working hours from Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays
- Managing paper and electronic files
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time and meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and manage uncertainty
Job ID R0006894