Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Analytic ScientistApply Now
The candidate must be able to:
- Participate in the design and report of development, validation and transfer activities of analytical methods.
- Execute scientific activities for the development, validation and transfer activities of analytical methods, timely reporting deliverables and milestones.
- Maintain a high level of technical and scientific expertise, complying with company safety and quality standards.
- Analyse and interpret scientific data and propose solutions and troubleshooting when needed.
- Communicate timely and clearly on project progress and technical results.
- Write protocols, reports, SOPs and other relevant documents.
- Pro-actively communicate and scientifically support QC investigations and other areas activities and requirements.
- Stay current with GMPs and contribute to high-quality and efficient organization of the laboratory and maintenance of the qualification status of the equipments.
- Stay current with literature, regulations and guidelines.
- Proficiently communicate in English, both written and spoken.
Education and experience
- BSc in Pharmacy or Biomedicine or Biological Sciences. MSc desirable.
- At least 2 years of experience in working with cell cultures and cell & molecular biology technics and at least 1 year of experience working under GMP conditions.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Experience in working under GMP conditions.
- At least 2 years of experience in cell culture, cell & molecular biology techniques (e.g. FACS, HPLC, qPCR).
- Skills on method development, validation and/or training/transfer.
- Quality driven, analytical, accurate and reliable.
- Team player.
- Flexible, proactive and fast-learning.
Job ID R0012044