Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Analyze business processes. Identify, evaluate, develop and/or redesign systems and procedures to meet user requirements.Implement changes to computerized systems based on user requirements. Provide consultation to customers on business process redesign.Lead updates and development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes. Act as process owner and subject matter expert for at least one functional area. Provide programming and database guidance and lead projects and improvements in computerized systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Own Assigned tasks, demonstrate solid business and process knowledge, require minimum direction, give moderate guidance to others, handle moderately complex problems, possess and apply knowledge of SDLC. Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes, regulatory and quality assurance requirements, and application processes. Develop value-added process improvements and functionality using existing systems. Understand and follow data integrity requirements and ensure all processes/systems are aligned. Support programming and database needs of Automation group projects and tasks. Develop and implement computerized system code modifications for routine maintenance and projects of any size.
- Gather, understand, and document business requirements, including overall objectives and process specifications.
- Align business requirements with software and systems capabilities and provide business partners with solutions.
- Perform computerized systems code changes to meet business requirements.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, and protocols that sufficiently document alignment between code changes and business requirements
- Manage execution and implementation of projects of any size.
- Identify, analyze, propose, and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact a project or change. Identify and understand issues that may impact day to day operations and/or project costs. Use technical tools for problem resolution.
- Communicate status, solutions, and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions. Establish and maintain relationships within the business and function.
- Support day to day business operations reliant on computerized systems.
- Provide end-user support on applications supported by the IT and Automation organization.
- Define and articulate business rules requires for data accuracy and consistency. Identify and resolve data quality issues, act as the primary contact for the data management process between the Automation group and the business.
- Provide solid knowledge and expertise in Siemens Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) aka Opcenter Execution Pharma and database interfaces.
- Train others as appropriate on specific areas of business or systems expertise. Assist in development of training materials.
- Act as process owner for at least one functional area of the MES system. Manage and drive all code fixes, code improvements, and project work affecting the functional area.
- Solid knowledge of the software application development process.
- Experience with data integrity requirements for computerized systems.
- Experience and expertise with Siemens Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and data management platform and Process Management Informatics application, such as OSI PI and Discoverant.
- Experience working with process automation systems, such as DeltaV.
- Experience and expertise with development of database queries/application interfaces (Microsoft SQL and Oracle SQL).
- Experience in developing Crystal Reports templates.
- Strong background in various programming languages, including Visual Basic/VBA.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey technical knowledge and requirements to one with a non-technical background.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a team setting.
Education and/or experience:
- High school diploma or GED plus 7+ years of related experience or bachelors' degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical field and 4+ years of related experience.Some leadership experience preferred.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- May work in a cold, wet environment.
Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO applicants
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.