Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
AGILE Digital Lead
Purpose of AGILE
AGILE 4.0 is the transformational engine that will drive GMS/GQ to become a more patient focused, innovative, lean and efficient organization. It is how we will drive our strategy, develop our talent, and focus our efforts. The objectives of AGILE 4.0 are to:
- Ensure excellence in operations and supply reliability for our patients
- Embed innovation and digital technologies to fuel an industry-leading position
- Unlock full potential of our people and advance our capabilities
- Evolve culture to be more patient-eccentric with a continuous learning mindset
Role of the AGILE Digital Lead
- Lead development of LA’s culture of innovation and drive its Digital advancement
- Lead, coach and develop the Business Excellence AGILE Digital team comprising AGILE Champions.
- Build cross-functional, collaborative networks within the site, and across the business to drive innovation and Digital
- Lead development and deployment of the LA AGILE Digital strategies and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead LA’s AGILE Digital Workstream:
- Within the broader AGILE 4.0 framework, lead the advancement of AGILE Digital for the site.
- Support BE Lead in building strong engagement of SLT and all site colleagues with the AGILE program through site bootcamps/workshops/coaching initiatives.
- Coach and develop capabilities within AGILE Digital team and monitor progress of AGILE Champions towards certification.
- Ensure all AGILE Digital Champions receive challenging assignments linked to their development.
- Ensure Digital technical training and support for the AGILE Digital team beyond the AGILE Champion certification program as appropriate.
- Actively participate in global AGILE program.
- Collaborate with LA BE’s AGILE OE, Technical training and PMO teams to provide an aligned BE support to site
- Develop own capabilities in AGILE to provide appropriate guidance to local team.
- Lead site AGILE Digtial Work stream by developing a strong site cross-functional network to drive Digital advancement
- Proactively participate in OpU and global networks (such as Innovation Management Office and Digital Advisory Board) and develop the team to be active contributors and adopters within best practice network.
C. Site AGILE Digital strategies and initiatives:
- Actively participate and contribute to the site’s strategic planning and deployment processes, promote Digital opportunities where appropriate that will improve ability to achieve desired outcomes and breakthrough objectives.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain a coherent AGILE Digital strategy and initiatives covering 3-5years, including specific projects within the coming 6-12 months.
- Ensure alignment with site, OpU and GMSGQ strategies.
- Ensure alignment with other AGILE work streams, identify cross-work stream synergies and encourage cross-work stream participation.
D. Digital capabilities and skills
- Collaboratively identify and plan the development of key Digital capabilities and skills at the site to ensure we have the right capabilities to meet likely future needs.
- Coach AGILE concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Have a demonstrated passion for challenging the status quo and relentlessly trying to improve the operation.
- Open to doing things differently and have a track record of taking concepts and implementing locally.
- Solid knowledge of Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, manufacturing operations, cGMPs, global regulatory or product development required
- Proven record of delivery of results
- Strong negotiation, influence, consultation, and facilitation skills.
- Clearly demonstrate structured, logical, critical and analytical thinking.
- Capable of strategic thinking and planning
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a proven record of results.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills. A positive and resilient leader. Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve business goals.
- Must have strong organizational and project management abilities
- Must be able to train others and work with employees on all levels.
- Must be able to work extended hours and various shifts
- Courage of conviction and open to critical feedback
- Excellent coaching, teaching, presentation and communication skills
- Courage/experience to provide coaching/feedback to all levels of the organization including superiors
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Flexible and agile learning ability, demonstrating ability to assimilate new knowledge and standards quickly
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelors degree in a technical field/business required, Advanced degree an advantage.
- At least four years of experience in a Quality, Supply Chain or Operations environment required, three years of experience in bio/pharmaceuticals, biotechnology or life sciences industry is desired.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 10 lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold, wet environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime as required. (only for non-exempt positions)
- May be required to work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO applicants