SOX/ Compliance SpecialistApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0047655 Date posted 03/17/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
SOX Compliance Specialist
(fixed term contract until April 2021)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a SOX Compliance Specialist (fixed term contract until April 2021) in our London office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- As a SOX Compliance Specialist working on the Finance team, you will be empowered to continually develop and enhance the entity’s process documentation and SOX controls matrices.
A typical day will include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller in daily operational SOX related tasks, ensuring all process documentation and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls matrices remain current and are developed in line with the process enhancements introduced.
- Ensure all entity’s process documentation remains reflective of current process
- Drive improvements to SOX documentation to ensure that all controls are relevant and all documents kept up to date
- Collaborate with entity’s process owners in other locations to ensure that processes are as consistent as possible, with any identified differences resolved or acknowledged as necessary due to local legislation or systems differences.
- Provide overall process and controls framework training as and when required
- Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE
- In depth knowledge of controls and SOX compliance
- Proven experience of developing shared services processes and controls framework
- Knowledge of ERP / systems access controls
- SAP knowledge
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive basic salary and bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Cover and Life Assurance
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.