Service Development Manager Business LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0038975 Date posted 08/11/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Service Development Manager Lead in our Paddington Office
The purpose of the role is to lead a team of Service Development Managers (SDM) to ensure they deliver successful project outcomes resulting in greater access to ADHD services for appropriate patients. You will also be required to lead and manage national projects and accounts which will create the blueprint for the SDM team to roll out at a local level.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- lead the SDM team, coaching and mentoring their progress to successful business outcomes.
- drive a high-performance culture and ensure the team acts in an ethical and compliant manner at all times.
- ensure the SDM team have robust goals and development plans which are reviewed at regular intervals.
- be accountable for the delivery of the SDM national business plan which must be aligned to national brand strategy. This will include the tactical implementation of appropriate national projects.
- reviews, challenges and approves the service development local plans and regularly monitors the business plan milestones.
- approves the potential business cases for local project funding before submission for CMLR approval
- work collaboratively with other Takeda field teams and Head Office functions to integrate working practices and differentiate Takeda effectively to leverage maximum value for the company and the NHS.
- possess a thorough understanding of the provisions of the APBI Code of Practice, remain compliant with Takeda SOPs and policies throughout duration of employment and complete training within required deadlines, to ensure that the Company's image and reputation is never jeopardised by irresponsible or unethical conduct
- Degree in scientific or business-related subject or equivalent qualification such as nursing.
- ABPI qualified.
- Clean driving licence
- NHS experience (desirable)
- NHS Service Development project management ownership (desirable)
- Previous experience of leading teams
- High level of project planning skills with evidence of being able to deliver high level complex projects with a clear process
- Understanding of the ADHD patient and the barriers to access to services.
- NHS commissioning and specialist working knowledge (desirable)
- Exceptional Project management skills with collaborative working
- High level leadership skills
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrates well developed business and commercial acumen
- Ability to assimilate and communicate complex clinical data
- Proactive and accountable with a clear drive for completion and delivery
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role requirements) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.