Senior Product Manager - Immunology & HAEApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0056945 Date posted 02/22/2021 Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Senior Product Manager for Immunology & Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) from our UK Head office in Paddington, London.
As the Senior Product Manager for HAE you will be in a pivotal marketing role with responsibility for supporting all marketing activities for a suite of Takeda’s key strategic Immunology and HAE brands in a highly dynamic market.
With the Business Unit returning to promotion of the Immunoglobulin (IG) portfolio, emphasis will be required here to help rebuild our Reputation and Trust with our customers and reinvigorate our IG Omnichannel Marketing capabilities in this therapy area.
You will also support the Head of Marketing across the full portfolio of HAE and Immunoglobulin products as required by internal and external business unit requirements. This will include supporting the IG tender framework process in 2021, leading on generating customer insights as well as managing our supply forecast.
It is an exciting time to be part of a refreshed and energised business unit where your skills will be developed with challenging and dynamic opportunities.
- You will build new and leverage existing partnerships across several functions (field sales, access, medical etc.) in an international matrix organisation
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns in line with brand plan strategies and communication goals across multiple channels
- Manage the approval process of marketing materials in PromoMats, working closely with reviewers and signatories to ensure all materials are updated in line with ABPI code of practice and internal SOPs.
- Lead and support approval and execution of internal and external meetings and congresses
- Identify opportunities for market research and insight generation to help support our knowledge and help drive innovative growth strategies that are truly patient and customer centric
- Use market insights to help develop sales forecasts to support demand management, working closely with Business Insights and Demand Management team
- Lead effective agency management to ensure marketing communications strategy is reflected in all activities and that communication goals are met, providing return on investment of OPEX budget
- Monitor effectiveness of promotion against agreed objectives
- Help to manage promotional budgets to remain within agreed spending levels
Education, Behavioural Competencies
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in life sciences or marketing
- Significant marketing experience in a pharmaceutical sales and marketing role
- Experience in omnichannel marketing would be beneficial
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Experience working across a multi-national and matrix organisation
- Good understanding of commercial aspects of the business including brand management, sales planning and execution, market access, patient advocacy, regulatory environments and pricing
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks and manage to deadlines
- Highly competent with PC (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.