Quality Partner - Commercial and R&DApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015598 Date posted 01/08/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Quality Partner (R&D/Commercial) at our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
Reporting to the Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager UK, you will be empowered to bring your knowledge and expertise of quality processes to ensure operational quality and compliance within Takeda UK and Ireland to guarantee adherence with our policies and procedures.
To be a success in this role, you will need to have already gained some experience in the Pharmaceutical industry within Quality or Pharmacovigilance and be keen to learn and progress further within a Quality and Regulatory team environment. Ideally, you will have already gained skills in audit and enjoy training other employees on QMS and SOPS. GVP knowledge is also preferred.
- Quality Assurance: In cooperation with your line manager, QSC and Supply Chain department, oversee and support the product complaints system, perform pre-qualification assessments and regular audits of both GxP and non-GxP vendors.
- Quality Systems: All aspects related to the local QMS, including management of SOPs, the electronic learning management system and evaluation of vendors.
- Quality Compliance: Assisting with planning and performance of self-inspections and preparing for and supporting internal and external audits; compiling relevant reports and escalating quality issues.
- Quality Improvement: Quality Improvement Planning, Management Reviews, resource planning, quality projects etc.
- Effective communicator both in writing and verbally in order to influence effectively at all levels across the organisation.
- Good planning / organisational skills and computer literate to keep on track of multiple projects and tasks.
- Enthusiastic, willing attitude with a positive work ethic.
- Confidence with good presentation skills, effective in training others.
- Ability to operate as a flexible team player, willing to support and help your team and live by the company values.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - Paddington