Quality Manager (UK / Ireland) - 12 month FTCApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0016109 Date posted 03/18/2020 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join us as a Quality Manager UK/IE (12 month FTC Maternity Cover) in our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington.
As a Quality Manager reporting into the Medical Director UK/IE, you will be leading a small team of QA Executives and managing all responsibilities of the UK/Ireland Quality Department including Quality, Corporate Compliance and Quality Improvement. During 2020 there will be a substantial change management element to the role as we continue to integrate two Legacy organisations and their Quality systems and processes.
- Ensure that the necessary Quality support is provided to Takeda UK Ltd (TUK), Takeda Products Ireland Ltd (TPIL) and Commercial Quality (CQ).
- Utilise knowledge and expertise to manage the Quality of TUK and TPIL to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including provision of Corporate Compliance training in cooperation with Compliance and Ethics Department.
- Oversee the creation, management, auditing and training of processes and systems for ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and SOPs relating to Quality.
- Oversee the process for appointing GxP third party vendors, ensuring they are suitably pre-qualified.
- Deputy for the Responsible Person (RP) for Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
Preferred candidates will need to be strong people managers with at least 5 years experience in Quality Management within the Pharmaceutical industry, including line management.
- GDP/GVP knowledge
- Lead Auditor qualification/audit skills
- Learning and Development – experienced in Training non QA personnel on QMS and SOPs
- In-depth knowledge of current EU and national GDP legislation and regulations, specifically UK and Ireland.
- Working knowledge of other pharmaceutical disciplines including regulatory, pharmacovigilance, medical, marketing and supply chain.
- Knowledge of electronic quality management systems, document management systems, learning management systems.
- Good analytical skills and high commercial awareness.
- Ability to build and maintain a relationship of mutual respect with the Regulatory Authorities and internal colleagues.
- Willing to live to the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - London
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)