Quality Executive - Commercial and R+DApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013384 Date posted 10/22/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018. Join us at our London Paddington Head Offices in this newly created role within our Quality department.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager, the Quality Executive provides technical and administrative quality support for the local operating company (LOC), in particular the Commercial and R&D functions, to ensure adherence with relevant internal and external policies and procedures.
The role requires a minimum of 2 years experience working in a quality department or with managing quality related documentation (such as standard operating procedures) in another related function, such as PV, Compliance or Finance with basic knowledge of PV and compliance requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Quality Assurance: Support the change control, deviation, risk assessment and product complaints processes and assist with the performance of pre-qualification assessments and regular audits and evaluations of Commercial and R&D vendors and other vendors as required by the business)
- Quality Systems: All aspects related to the local QMS, including management of SOPs, the electronic quality and learning management systems
- Quality Compliance: Assist with planning and performance of self-assessments and preparing for and supporting internal and external audits. Work with team members to compile periodic reports (monthly/annually) and escalate quality issues. Seek to protect patient safety and escalate non-compliances arising in the business as appropriate
- Quality Improvement: Contribute to Quality Improvement Planning, Management Reviews, quality projects etc
- Seek to further your knowledge of PV and Compliance legislation and guidelines in the UK, Ireland and the EU
- Ensuring quality standards and deadlines are consistently met and documentation is completed accurately and to a high standard.
The Person Profile:
- Experience of writing and updating SOPs with clarity, accuracy and rigor with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working within electronic quality and document management systems.
- Demonstrable business and commercial awareness, supportive of business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure with excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Appreciates and advocates the importance of being compliant and a respect for confidentiality
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to operate as a team player
- Enthusiastic and confident, with a sense of urgency and a positive attitude.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
London, Great Britain