Quality Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)Apply Now Email Me Job ID R0015044 Date posted 12/05/2019 Location: London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award in 2018 & 2019.
Join our Quality and Regulatory Affairs team as a Quality Administrator (known internally as Quality Executive (GDP) based from our UK Head Offices in Central London Paddington. This role is offered on a Fixed Term Contract (12 month Maternity Cover).
The Quality Executive (GDP) provides technical and administrative quality support for the local operating company (LOC), in particular the GDP functions to ensure adherence with relevant internal and external policies and procedures. We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic and flexible person with excellent administrative skills who is willing to learn and develop their capability in supporting quality processes and administration.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the responsible person/deputy responsible person with the execution of their duties in relation to pharmaceutical distribution
- Quality Assurance: Support the change control, deviation, risk assessment and product complaints processes and assist with the performance of pre-qualification assessments and regular audits and evaluations of GDP vendors and other non-GDP vendors
- Quality Systems: All aspects related to the local QMS, including management of SOPs, the electronic quality and learning management systems
- Quality Compliance: Assist with planning and performance of GDP self-inspections and prepare for and support internal and external audits. Work with team members to compile periodic reports and escalate quality issues.
- Seek to protect patient safety and escalate non-compliances arising in the business
- Quality Improvement: Contribute to Quality Improvement Planning, Management Reviews, quality projects etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a quality department or with managing quality related documentation (such as standard operating procedures) in another related function, such as Supply Chain
- Experience of working with Regulatory Authority Inspectorates
- Experience of writing and updating SOPs with clarity, accuracy and rigor
- Basic knowledge of GDP requirements
- Experience of working within electronic quality and document management systems.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, strong interpersonal skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
GBR - London
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)